You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi everyone, 

I've just purchased affinity designer for my MacBook. I have used serif products before on Windows-based computers and there was always an option to view current work on a web browser. How do I View images I'm working on in a web browser? I can only find export options. 

I would appreciate any advice and help on resolving this issue, as I am now creating more graphics for web-based projects and having the option to quickly check through the browser the images I am currently working on is invaluable. 

Thank you in advance.

Stephen

Thank you so much Leigh for your answer, it is a good workaround. Another question related to the workspace, I have changed the UI appearance by altering the colour of the background to light grey but what I want to be able to see are the objects I am working with that are not on the document. They are there but not visible how can I make them visible on my Grey space next to the document I'm working on? Thanks again in advance.