You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Using Affinity Photo in Classroom

I will be teaching Affinity Photo in my class. I never have more than two students at a time in one month period. I am teaching adults how to run an office, do graphics and create a website. I used to use Photoshop but I believe I will like Affinity Photo even more. My question is this: Can I install just one licensed program on a total of four computers. One in my office and one on my classroom computer and my two students computers. All will be in the same building and all will be using Windows 10 and all are desktop computers.Or do I have to buy four licenses?  Thank you!

• Staff

Hi @OnnaleeFord,

Welcome to the Affinity Forum.

You would need 3 licences to be able to do this. The licence for yourself allows you to install the app on as many devices as you need for you own use, which would cover the one in your office, and the one in the classroom (you could even install at home if you wish). You would need two additional licences for each of the two student computers.

Any spelling or grammatical errors found in the above post are deliberate and included to boost the self-esteem of those who spot them.