You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I have been trying to create this interactive / clickable PDF. And have found hyperlinking a bit messy to work with. 

First of its a bit time consuming right clicking etc. I found out that creating a shortcut with "Alt + h" was fast as I was hyperlinking a ton of tags on a floorplan.

And then we have how pages work. Like I have a document with 2 sections. section 1 is TOC without page number, and then the document itself is section 2 with page number. so page numbers counts from page 6. So when hyperlinking based on page I am unable to remember what page I want to hyperlink too. the pages tool is to small even on large to see what page I want. And pages are basically named "page x". If we where able to name the pages it would be easier.

A better way is hyperlinking based on anchors, as this will not mess up anything if I decide to add a page in the middle by example. Which is important as I have created the document as a template for projects. Saving time on next project etc.
Anchors is what I do for now, creating anchors with name and then hyperlinking. This is great except I have no control of where the link will go. Basically all it does now is to go to the page and scroll down to text, this might be the intention. But I would love to be able to control and say go to page with this anchor instead.