You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

After Export to PDF for press colors of texts are modified

How can I export Publisher document to PDF for press (CMYK) texts for magazin are c0 m0 y0 k100, texts must be 100% black. Ok. After exporting I still check in Acrobat and I see that texts are c70 m60 y58 k84 now.

I was in a hurry, so I opened PDF in PUBLISHER and manually converted texts to c0 m0 y0 k100 colors. But this way is not allowed.
How should I export correctly for publishing / printing / magazines?

Used profile required: ISO Coated v2 300% (ECI)
CMYK
Use DPI 300
Compatibility:… ??????? ...
Color Space: "As document
Check: Overprint black "ON"

There is a colour profile mismatch. The document uses ISO Coated v2 (ECI) and you exported with profile ISO Coated v2 300% (ECI). I changed the profile in document setup to your desired profile and exported. Attached is the result.

profilemismatch.jpg

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

For another test I used the preset PDF/X-4 and left everything else untouched in the export options and as a result the text was 100% black, but everything with profile ISO Coated V2 (ECI). In your first post you said explicitely you wanted to export with ISO Coated v2 300% (ECI), which differs from the profile the document is set up.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed