You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Perth / future commuter rail services / transit diagram

transitdiagrams

Hey again!

I do transit maps and diagrams for fun in my spare time. 

This time I'd like to show you my interpretation of a possible future commuter rail network in the Perth area, Western Australia.
Based it on the current project information and facts that I could find on the internet. So it is certainly not definite nor official.

I have done different versions which are attached.

perthd2.thumb.png.4d8456d863b2da886b6ff796489d7d68.pngperth2.thumb.png.fcaa26bee676e479dc75de58ec919c10.png
perth.thumb.png.a3b610199b4f539444b9b26552773197.png1934525401_perthd.thumb.png.4c6b2c71e6244da5aaabd1ab45d10d29.png

Enjoy it! And as usual feedback is highly appreciated!

All the best,
Chris

PS: If you like maps you might also have a look at this community!
PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/transitdiagrams

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrisneuherz 

• 2 years later...
11 hours ago, gyy0827 said:

This is a FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC map. Exactly what I was looking for. Thank tou

You are welcome and happy to hear that 😃 Enjoy!

PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/transitdiagrams

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrisneuherz 

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, MmmMaarten said:

This is such a unique and authentic thing to do in your spare time! Nice maps and love the color schemes!

it is and makes me happy 🙂 thank your for your feedback 

15 hours ago, Washishu said:

Lovely graphics; very tasteful and smart. Maps can be very interesting things to make.

Thanks a lot 🙂 it is very interesting indeed 

• 8 months later...