You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

little bug or so

Hi. My pics and the apub are in one folder.

If new images are copied to this only sometimes I see this little tables for new pics if I go to apub again, sometimes, if activating apub, there come more of it as I copied into the folder last time; maybe thisone which are not come up before. 

If apub is active but not on the screen and the folder is copied to a stick apub comes on the screen. But then, if I want to hide it again (but active) with cmd+h that doesn´t work. It must use the yellow (mac) point to hide it, sometimes twice I must bring it to the screen again before cmd+h works normal.

It is not a problem for me. Look to it if you want... Best, lars

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2 

Hi, may be it is a problem in my system. If one overwhrite image files into the folder then sometimes it is shown – if you go to the hidden epub again – that they are new. And this happens on the right side of the browser above running up; this frames shows the sign of epub. May be 1 x 1.5". 

But this happens not every time after some pics are overwrited. And sometimes it happens that more frames runs up as just before pics are renewed. I think then thisone which not were shown after copy them comes later as sum. The time is to short to make screenshots.

Also, manchmal werden nach einem Überschreiben von Bilddateien bei der Rückkehr zum versteckten Publisher Rahmen gezeigt, eben dass einige erneuert wurden. Doch das passiert nicht regelmässig jedesmal. Sondern eher selten, und dann kommen manchmal – wie ich vermute – mehr als aktuell einkopiert wurden, die wohl zuvor gesammelt wurden. Reg. lars

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

• Staff
2 hours ago, carl123 said:

Thanks Carl. I'll raise both links with QA tomorrow and get them to comment here, as something clearly isn't right :( 

Also thanks for reporting this @larsh means we can confirm if it's logged with Dev and if not get it logged :) 

Fine! There are some wishes more today. To move in the browser the pages with arrow-keys in very small steps or without up down. And to make the ruler at the browser yellow; grey is not good to find if there are 200 pages or more. Best, lars