You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can't export to JPEG, anymore!!!! CPU 100%, !!!

Initially say that I am a beginner in photo editing. Affinity is my first edition software.
I acquired affinity about a year ago. I am happy with the program.
With the latest update, I can't export to jpeg. (Only after some adjustment to  the photography.)  When I try to export, The CPU reaches 100%, and affinity does not respond stays frozen with the export bar for minutes. It didn't happen to me before.
I did various tests, including uninstalling and installing.
Also look in my files for photos previously edited and exported to jpg. And select the Affinity file to test if I could export it, since I already did it months ago. But this time it doesn't work. It only happens to me since the last update.

hello again!!! I still trying, and i cant understand why doesn't work anymore. 

Anyway I'm gonna share the details of my laptop:    Windows 10 (home)

Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-8550 CPU @ 1.80 GHz 1.99 GHz (8th Gen)

8.00 GB RAM

64 bit operating system.

Thanks again.

14 minutes ago, Oscar Funes said:

Anyway I'm gonna share the details of my laptop: 

Oscar,

Can you provide details of your source file,  width & Height in pixels, Color format & bits, Color profile, also the details from the Export Settings Dialogue

Is the location you are trying to export to on a local drive in the laptop, or an external drive?

As a test, have you tried exporting a jpg to the desktop?.

Intel i7-10700 Gen10 CPU, 32GB RAM, Geforce GTX 1660 OC 6GB
Windows 10 Pro 22H2, 1x 1TB M.2 NVMe, 1 x 2TB M.2 NVMe. Affinity APh, APu, ADe

I work with a folder on my desk where the photos are stored in .NEF (I have a Nikon d5300) and try to export them to the same folder in jpeg format. previously worked without problem. 

6016x 4016px, 24.16MP,  RGBA/ 16,.

In my previously processed photos, the affinity file size is around 250 to 290 MB, and once exported in JPEG, about 35MB.

I have the same configuration and Camera as you, and have no problems with export to jpg.

Windows 11 (Home)-build: 23H2- build 22631.2715
-  64 bits. 
11e generatie Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700K @ 32,60GHz.
Ram: 80 GB  DDR4 -3200 Mhz-  34" breedbeeld
GpuGeforce 3060 -12GB  OC-studiodriver: 537-58 - XP-Pen star03 -
mastodon.nl /@digitalvisuals - website:  digitalvisuals.nl

Affinity Photo2 - Designer 1.10-  Publisher 1.10 - ArtRage 6 - Lumina Aurora - ArtRage.