You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Innsbruck / tramways and more / transit map

transitdiagrams

Hello :5_smiley:

I love doing transit maps or diagrams in my spare time - just for fun. 

This time I want to show you the tram network of Innsbruck, Austria. In addition to that I have also included mountain railways and commuter railways in that area. 

The first map shows the situation of right now - with lines 2 and 5 partially operational:

Innsbruck2019.thumb.jpg.a6b7851009a46a874071963a3db2cd49.jpg

The second map shows the situation after lines 2 and 5 are fully open:

Innsbruckfuture.thumb.jpg.d9d156153cc68facd21db3eb680d3de5.jpg

As usual, feedback is always welcome :-) 

Have a nicd day! 

Chris

PS: If you like maps you might also have a look at this community!
PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/transitdiagrams

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrisneuherz 

5 hours ago, ChrisSmere said:

As usual, feedback is always welcome :-)

I see these are older (Jan 2019) diagrams, Chris. You might want to update them to fix the “No offical [sic] diagram” text, as discussed previously.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

4 hours ago, MattP said:

Wowser! I sincerely hope you actually get commissioned to do this for real one day - your transit maps are clear, neat, attractive and thoughtful :)

Thank you so much, @MattP :-)

I would really like to do transit maps for a real world transit company but for now I do it just for fun! Who knows what the future might bring. 

PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/transitdiagrams

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrisneuherz 

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

I see these are older (Jan 2019) diagrams, Chris. You might want to update them to fix the “No offical [sic] diagram” text, as discussed previously.

indeed, @Alfred:1_grinning: Kind of my trademark that "offical"... is still in the old maps from the time before you noticed it... thanks, will be corrected!