You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer's questions about some operations and settings

1. How to make the three graphics spacing on the horizontal line the same?

2. make a windmill, draw a blade, how to make the blade rotate around a point and copy itself

3. Which shortcut key can be used to repeat the previous step, just like Photoshop's F4, can you repeat the previous step? (I am not familiar with this)

4. How to customize the default font. 
I want to change the default font of the text input tool to another font I use.

5. sometimes, the distance between the graphics and graphics will not be automatically displayed (for example, if the distance between the two graphics is equal, there will be a prompt line, but sometimes there will be no such prompts, I am not sure about such a situation, knowing and comparing 
blurry)

4 hours ago, Poto Lucky said:

1. How to make the three graphics spacing on the horizontal line the same?

Use the Align tool
1251081993_ScreenShot2019-08-27at07_05_18.png.b9cec068934d2af8a8dfd4c416edd085.png 

2. make a windmill, draw a blade, how to make the blade rotate around a point and copy itself

Use Power Duplicate (Cmd + J) https://affinity.help/designer/English.lproj/pages/ObjectControl/duplicate.html

https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/tutorials/designer/desktop/video/301626751

3. Which shortcut key can be used to repeat the previous step, just like Photoshop's F4, can you repeat the previous step? (I am not familiar with this)

Cmd + J see reply in 2.

4. How to customize the default font. 
I want to change the default font of the text input tool to another font I use.

Get some text in a text frame and choose <No Style> for both the Paragraph and Character Styles. Select all the text and change it to Garamond (or whatever you want) and then go to Edit > Defaults > Synchronize from Selection then go to Edit > Defaults > Save. This will give you the new font face, size, weight etc for new text. @Old Bruce

5. Is this a question or an observation? You can always use the guide manager to set guides if the objects you create have a set spacing.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions