You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Cannot show Toolbar in Separated mode

I was working in Separated mode, I hided toolbar but then couldn't make it appear again no matter how much I try, I restarted the app and my Mac several times, switched separated mode on/off several times but nothing worked, I have AF 1.7.2, please help.

46 minutes ago, Callum said:

Hi Alig,

Welcome to the forums :)

Please could you try going to View > Show Tools.

Thanks

C

Thanks for replying, I can show/hide tools & studios but not the toolbar and context toolbar.

It might be hidden outside of your screen, especially when using more than one monitor.

Possibly choosing "Customize Toolbar" will force it to pop up, if yes, then you need to move the bar before hitting "Done".

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1

Weird, especially the white long rectangle at the ruler. As if there a window or message is meant to be placed. Also the upper edge of the tool bar options window looks as if there is some black/white pattern behind.

Could you please close all documents and make a screenshot of the complete screen area?

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue with using separated mode, both the ContextToolbar  and the Toolbar are not showing up. The solution for me  is to choose

"customize toolbar" and once that panel appears make sure that at the lower left hand corner of the panel  Show = icon + text is selected otherwise selecting icon only  doesn't work to reveal the toolbars.