Hello:

Designer keeps crashing when I try to print the attached file, even after a restart. I am able to create a pdf and print that, just can't print this file from Designer. I'm using Designer 1.7.2 and MacOS 10.14.6 on a MacBook Pro with 16 gb of memory. Other files print fine.

Thanks,

Peter

USA T-Shirt.afdesign

I think it relates to the embedded t-shirt image, if you remove it the flag and lettering show. Also if you rasterise the T-Shirt it will Print

iMac 27" Late 2015 Fully Loaded, iMac 27" Mid 2011 both running High Sierra 10.13.6 - Affinity Designer/Photo & Publisher - Illustrator CC, Inkscape, Blender, Sketchup, Pepakura Designer, MTC, Pixelmator & Pixelmator Pro + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9 B|  

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

Hello DWright:

That must have been it. The embedded image was rgb and the document was cmyk. When I updated the document to RGB, it didn't crash when I tried to print.

Still, I don't think this is the most graceful result from such a thing. :-)

Thanks,