You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

PIN TO TEXT BUG RETURNS WORSE THAN EVER

CarlM

I previously reported in one of the Betas that the Pin to Text function didn't work on pages in Text frames that had been created in Master Pages.

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/95209-pin-to-text-bug/

It looks as if the Pin to Text function is now completely broken because I can't get it to work at all. Select the function then try to move the marker to a new location as in the screen capture in my previous post and and it won't move. It doesn't make any difference this time around whether the image and text are placed in a new frame in a page or in one created in a master page.

I've edited this because after testing a few times there is a bit of an anomaly. The problem has returned exactly as previously reported (and fixed in one of the betas). The failure to work on a new Text frame created in a normal page seems to occur intermittently. I'm not sure if it's caused by having another document on a tab in Afpub at the same time, if that document having been created in an earlier version makes a difference or if it is another factor in play.