You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi,

I am using publisher's latest edition and suspect that I accidentally turned off a setting. Normally, in the pages panel it will show my 12 pages which I can use to rearrange them. However, now all I see is blank space. In the content panel my pages are still there and I can scroll to see each of them. I tried resetting the studio. Does anyone know how to get the display back to normal in  the pages panel please?

Thanks

• 2 years later...
15 hours ago, Sherri said:

@Silver06Where is that little arrow??  I also cannot see my PAGE thumbnails since I updated to Affinity Publisher 1.10.5 -- And when I go to VIEW - STUDIO - there is no PAGES option? 

Choose Affinity Publisher > Publisher Persona. You're in the Photo persona so the publishing features aren't available.

Download a free manual for Publisher 2.4 from this forum - expanded 300-page PDF

My system: Affinity 2.4.2 for macOS Sonoma 14.4.1, MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Pro)

You have the Show Toolbar item checked. This should show the personas, Publisher, Designer and Photo. Try toggling that off and on again. Quit the application and start it again. 

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

1 hour ago, Old Bruce said:

You have the Show Toolbar item checked. This should show the personas, Publisher, Designer and Photo.

@Sherri has also posted a similar comment in this discussion, where it was pointed out that it is possible but unlikely for the toolbar to be empty except for the window control buttons.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

• 9 months later...
24 minutes ago, Jacob Majberger Lutz said:

Maybe I'm off-topic, but I think it would be easier to go under the windows tab at the top and check the pages tab. That would do the trick I think.

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums.

That wasn't the problem, but thanks for participating and trying to help :)

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1