You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Price of Affinity Photo for Turkey

Hi. This is my last day of the trial version of Affinity Photo. As I used photoshop before it has been easy for me to understand the Affinity Photo .

One thing I don't understand is the very high price for Turkish customers. I can see that the software is sold for USD 49,99 . But the USD equivalent of the price for Turkey is nearly USD 60 ! So, I just would like to know if you intend to decrease the price for Turkish customers.

Regards

The Affinity apps were originally only sold through the Mac App Store (MAS) where prices are set by Apple according to the cost of doing business in various countries around the world. Although Serif now also sells the apps directly through the Affinity Store, they continue to use Apple’s pricing matrix so that customers pay the same amount regardless of how they make their purchase.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

42 minutes ago, Alfred said:

The Affinity apps were originally only sold through the Mac App Store (MAS) where prices are set by Apple according to the cost of doing business in various countries around the world. Although Serif now also sells the apps directly through the Affinity Store, they continue to use Apple’s pricing matrix so that customers pay the same amount regardless of how they make their purchase.

Thanks for the info Alfred. There was a discount about one month ago but I wasn't ready to try the software then. It might be a good idea to wait for another sale as I won't start shooting till October or November.

1 hour ago, Binnur said:

Thanks for the info Alfred. There was a discount about one month ago but I wasn't ready to try the software then. It might be a good idea to wait for another sale as I won't start shooting till October or November.

There might be a sale around the end of the year, if you can wait that long! Meanwhile, the trial version of Affinity Designer will open your Affinity Photo files so you can play with them a bit more.

Alfred spacer.png

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

Meanwhile, the trial version of Affinity Designer will open your Affinity Photo files so you can play with them a bit more.

Today is the last day of my trial period. So, do you mean I can still open my  files in Affinity Photo after the trial period?

32 minutes ago, Binnur said:

Today is the last day of my trial period. So, do you mean I can still open my  files in Affinity Photo after the trial period?

No. After today you won’t be able to launch Affinity Photo, but — because of the shared file format — Affinity Designer (and Affinity Publisher) can open files created in Affinity Photo.

https://affin.co/designertrial

https://affin.co/publishertrial

Alfred spacer.png