houseofdeadleg

Printer options changed after update

I've just updated Photo Designer and Publisher to the latest 1.7.2 update, and now when I go to print a document my printer settings have changed. Previously when printing it looked like the first screenshot below (Xerox features), after the update it looks like the other screenshot (Printer features). I'd really prefer to have the previous options. Any idea what might have caused this? This is only affecting the Affinity apps, CC and all other programs still show the Xerox features.

Screenshot 2019-08-20 at 15.28.53.png

Screenshot 2019-08-20 at 15.46.39.png

Thanks, we have reproduced this with some Canon drivers.

Can you let me know what exact printer model and driver you are using?

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

Have you changed your printer drivers at all? I've installed drivers for that printer and see no difference between 1.7.1 and 1.7.2

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

Sorry for the delayed reply. 

It looks like this was a Mojave bug. We managed to replicate this in both our software and native Mac software ( Pages, Numbers, etc). They were all missing the options. However, Apple fixed this and in macOS Catalina seems to be working fine now. 

Thanks,

Gabe.