You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Restoring Text Styles - Publisher

Is there a way to restore the Text Styles panel to it's default, installed state?  I have somehow lost all of those styles while trying to follow the video tutorial on how to use Text Styles.

Now when I open the panel there are three entries.  The first is unlabeled except for an ellipsis. Clicking the 'expand" arrow on the left reveals a lot of settings, none which can be affected in any way.

The second entry is marked as a Paragraph style with no meaningful name [No Style].

The third entry is marked as a Character style with no meaningful name [No Style].

Thank you

Dale

Edited by Daleus
This is a question for Publisher

Thanks.  I didn't see that.

Unfortunately. it doesn't work for documents you've already setup.  The program says it's only applicable to new documents.

Is there some way to repair an already created document?  Or will I have to suck the content out of the existing file and paste it into a new document and redo all of my layout?

EDIT: Got it!  I recalled there was an option to import styles.  So I saved a blank document with the newly restored styles and then imported from that.  All seems to be back to 'normal' (yeah, what exactly *is* normal).

Thanks for your help - as you can tell I'm new to the software.

Thanks!

Dale

Edited by Daleus
Found an answer to my next question