You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Smudge tool - Is it a BUG? [AP/AD]

Hello, 

Currently i'm trying to convert all of my PS brushes into affinity ones (they requires a lot of tweakings to work the same way they did in PS) 
During setting up my SMUDGE TOOL i noticed that i cant set the strength to the level i need it to be as default (there is no such option to change it in brush settings)

Because of that every time i want to use my smudge tool i need to set the strength first (to the level it needs to be to work like in PS)
Currently the strength is ALWAYS set to 50%

Is there any way to change the default value to e.g. 30% ? 
I feel like there was this kind of setting in brush settings a while ago(?) 

• Staff

Hi Vofyn :)

Unfortunately I don't believe it's currently possible to save a default Strength value, currently it will always default to 50%. I'll move this thread to our Feedback section of our forums for our devs to see and consider implementing this option in the future!

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

Many thanks :)