You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[Photo] How to hide blue selection box?

I'm fine tuning a design, and the blue selection box is constantly in the way, so i can't see the fine details of what i'm editing. After each small change i have to deselect, observe my change, then select again and change some more. Then i have to deselect again, and rinse and repeat. This is turning my work into a grinding torture. :-(

In Photoshop i'm used to hit CTRL+H, which hides every helper there is, and nothing is in the way any more.

How can i hide this in A.Photo?

12 minutes ago, Wosven said:

You can use the shortcut "H", to select the Hand tool: you won't see the selection box and be able to check your progress, before switching back to another tool.

That would not work, as i'm losing the context bar fields that i need to access.

8 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

Or press the spacebar and keep in depressed for as long as you need a clear view. 

This is the solution! I tried it out, and i don't even need to hold the space bar, while i make the adjustments. The latter could be a bug, but i think i like the way it behaves.

Thanks for the help, guys. Problem solved, i think. :)