You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

APh for Windows - 1.7.2 perfectly clear plug-in?

Does perfectly clear work with this now ?

Anyone want to try - its a free plug-in that is good but would not work on older version ( I don't have a trial any more to try myself)

https://eyeq.photos/perfectlyclear#

So want to jump ship from photoshop but things I use on there are not on affinity like the perfectly clear

Just tried it with the new version: It doesn't work. Affinity Photo obviously can't transfer the image correct to the Perfectly Clear plugin. The main screen shows only a blue or black box. Other plugins work correctly with the new version. Would be very happy if the problem can be fixed.

• 1 year later...

I have been in contact with the Affinity team several times since version 1.6. The aim was to establish the functionality of the Photoshop plug-in "Perfectly Clear" by the company EyeQ in Affinity Photo. Unfortunately, this has not happened yet. The plugin works correctly. However, the changes created with it are not taken over in Affinity Photo. I would like to do without Photoshop. But this is still not possible due to the lack of functionality of this filter plugin. I am sure that my wish is in the interest of many photo enthusiasts, if the compatibility of this plug-in could be incorporated in one of the next updates.

• 1 year later...

Tried again in Affinity latest (1.10.5) and latest version of Perfectly Clear.  Everything works in AF, just the pixels don't get transferred BACK to AF.
Should be a small fix afaik as I can use Paint Shop X5 and X5 is from 2012.

image.png.e96a6cf5b2d9834356b486921ba320cb.png