You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1.7.2 last RC running less laggy than release version

• Staff

Hi @Peter Pokorny,

Thanks for reporting this. We appreciate your help but can you please follow the guidelines on how to report a bug - Explained here: https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/forum/71-bug-reporting/

I'm afraid this is not enough information to actually investigate an issue. What you describe it might indeed be a serious bug, but not giving enough information in the first post would just delay the whole process and put this (perhaps important) thread back at the end of the queue, as it will be marked as a "Replied" thread.

Thanks,

Gabe. 

But I will give you some Information for bug testing as you listet in Bug Reporting.

1) I updated to the newest release version from version 1.7.1

2) It was reproducible until deinstalling updated version and reinstalling 1.7.2 from apple App Store. 

3) It was happening on a new document after doing frequency separation. with each newly added layer it slowed down more and more 

4) Operation System: iPadOS 13 Beta 5

After opening developing the 4000x6000 pixel raw file and applying frequency separation AP slowed down more and more with each additional added layer. I have had expected that this would not happen because in the last RC it didn't happen. And after deleting AP and reinstalling AP 1.7.2 from App Store the problem didn't showed up again. 

I hope this helps to evaluate the problem.