markbowen

MB Photomanipulations

13 hours ago, Kasper-V said:

Wow! I thought I was clever, but I've got quite a lot of catching up to do.
(Well, I am clever -- I'm just lazy! Your work is inspiring, literally. :) )

Hi Kasper,

Thank you very much for the kind words. Still a way for me to go too as you never stop learning as they say.

Best wishes,

Mark

1 hour ago, markbowen said:

Small People.

Or just far away. :D

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.3.481 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.3.155 • Designer for iPad 1.7.3.1 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

28 minutes ago, Smee Again said:

Nice work.

Dunno about this one though. The stars covering over the dark part of the moon are just out of place.

Crikey!! You're absolutely spot on there.

I created the before image when exporting first and accidentally turned off a layer that was beneath the moon to cover the stars. Have updated post above with correct image. Thanks for that!

Best wishes,

Mark

ehm...hadn't notice... there are still stars over it... it'd be impossible to see any, as there are no stars between moon and earth... :D  (nor would be any between a planet and an asteroid this close...) but is nitpicking, is just a sci fi creative piece, a fast experiment.

Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo licenses, Windows 7, i7  860 (2009) 2.8 GHz,  8 GB RAM, GTX 1050 2 GB, HD 7200 RPM.  Wacom Intuos 4 XL.

20 hours ago, PedroOfOz said:

@markbowen and others interested in compositing ... Maggie Taylor  and  Jerry Uelsmann

A feature length documentary on their work here

Thanks Pedro. Will take a look at that later on.