You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

GabrielM,

The comments covered the second last and last iteration of the beta.    I apologize that I was not specific about this in my posts, my fault.

However it would be nice to know somehow that mods are acknowledging the comments on this forum as we are trying to help make this a very successful app.

I have noted at time that mods have apologized to others for taking so long to respond to other members.  

To simply post ‘[duplicate]’  is rather insulting and surely doesn’t provide incentive to those of us that do spend our time to help debug and make better this app.

• Staff

Hi @p_mac,

I'm sorry about all this misunderstanding. We do appreciate people reporting and finding bugs, don't get me wrong.

We tend to reply to forum posts chronological order, oldest first. Since your original post was "old", and only came across the other one by accident, I closed it as a Duplicate [Linking it to the other thread]. However, the other thread was more recent, therefore, further down the line in our queue, and would have just not taken priority over some older tickers. 

Regardless of this, we always encourage our customers to follow the basic guidelines when reporting bugs, which can be found at the top of every "Bugs" section: https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/forum/71-bug-reporting/ . Not only it helps us check the issue directly when we get to it, but not providing enough information you're basically going back at the end of the queue (even if you reply within 1 minute of us asking for more details), delaying the whole process. Also, you are more likely to get a reply from other community members when you attached samples / gave enough information in your first post. 

I hope this makes more sense.

Gabe. 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.