You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

White balance in Develop Persona still not being saved 1.7.2

I was thrilled to read "*    Absolute (Kelvin) white balance can be stored in develop presets." Sadly this is not the case. I opened a CR2 (Canon) file made a pair of white balance Presets and they can be applied to CR2 files but not to .afphoto files opened and processed in the Develop Persona. Plus the presets made in a Develop Persona cannot be used on a CR2 file opened and processed in the Develop Persona.
There is more to this and I will investigate and report back.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

• Staff

Hi @Old Bruce,

I'm afraid this had not been marked as fixed yet. 

The white balance adjustment is not applied from the preset. If you tick it, it will apply the way it was saved, but the sliders are at the default position instead of where they should be.

Thanks,

Gabe.