Hello team

My company has a brochure created in Affinity Publisher on a PC using Windows 10.

When we first bought Affinity (firstly the Beta testing version & then the official release) i worked on it I just called it "Affinity Test Brochure"

Now (several versions along) it's called 12G-SDI-4K-Brochure-ENG_V2-4-b

We created a PDF & have had it printed which look great, then today we created a lower res version to put online (attached pdf)

The pdf looked fine but then we noticed when we uploaded it to our website & opened it (see attached jpeg) altho the hyperlink is correct in the top left hand corner it says Affinity Test Brochure!

Do you have any ideas as to why that comes up?

Cheers

Pete

12G-SDI-4K-Brochure-ENG_V2-4-b.pdf

Screenshot 2019-08-16 at 16.22.45.png

The document keeps the first title, normally the name of the file saved first. All other times you use save as the title stays - which is used for PDF export. But you can change this in Panel Fields under Document Information.