You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Whats taking so long?????

My apologies for not clarifying. I was referring to the photoshop version. Im a photographer and excited for the photo version to be out. Stevierayphotography.com Feel free to check it out.

Have a Great Day!

www.stevierayphotography.com 

~StevieRay 

Yall need help at all? Cause I have a buddy that maybe able to help speed things up. I have been talking about you guys to everyone I know in my field. We are all looking forward to the final product.

Have a Great Day!

www.stevierayphotography.com 

~StevieRay 

There are no external influences delaying anything, it's not late at all it's just cooking to perfection. If your buddy can stretch working hours without causing exhaustion or make the dev team type faster, he's a special sort! 

Twitter: @Writer_Dale
Affinity apps run on: Ryzen 5 3600, 32GB RAM, GTX1650 Super

There are no external influences delaying anything, it's not late at all it's just cooking to perfection. If your buddy can stretch working hours without causing exhaustion or make the dev team type faster, he's a special sort! 

Or better still... put the kettle on and phone up the local takeaways for pizza and kebabs. That's the sort of help that will always be welcome down in the creative cauldron called Serif Labs B)  B)  B)

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.