You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Odd behaviour with grouped text objects

I had two text boxes grouped but only needed to move one of the boxes slightly to one side. I double clicked the group which let me move the box, but when I clicked off the group it slid back and then some. I tried it a few times, sometimes it slid back, other times no. It works as expected if I ungroup, make the move and then re-group. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to take so long to reply, I have been super busy. the problem has disappeared since I wrote the post and I can't replicate it anymore. Maybe it was a Mac OS issues that a recent update fixed. As an aside, one of the things keeping me so busy was I have been preparing my primary printer to take my files produced with Affinity Publisher and they are impressed with the result so far. At first they were horrified, thinking I was asking them to use Microsoft Publisher!