Posted (edited)

I was creating a roll-up with Designer. Exporting as svg, jpg are ok. Also, pdf looks to be ok when exporting but when opening it with some other app like Adobe Acrobat there is only a part of the picture as a square but nothing else. 

Edited by Floriance

Screenshot of the image and layer panel would help even better, the the .afdesign file.

iMac 27" Late 2015 Fully Loaded, iMac 27" Mid 2011 both running High Sierra 10.13.6 - Affinity Designer/Photo, Publisher Beta 1.7.0.140, Illustrator CC, Inkscape, Blender, Sketchup, Pepakura Designer, MTC, Pixelmator & Pixelmator Pro + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9 B|  

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials Instagram & Flickr - Affinity Live 19th June 2019

Hi Floriance :)

Could you please provide a copy of your file or screenshots as firstdefence has requested above? Secondly, what is the canvas size of your exported PDF? Although there's no technical limit to a PDFs canvas size, apps like Acrobat will only display up to 200" x 200". 

Thanks for that, I've opened your document, then opened Document Setup from the context toolbar and changed your documents units to Inches. As can be seen below, your document is currently 546" x 1367" which is why you're not seeing the full exported PDF correctly.

image.png

I recommend resizing your document using the Document Setup dialogue to a more appropriate size, then exporting again. I've attached a modified version of your file which has been converted down to 80cm x 200cm - I hope this helps! WD R-U resized.afdesign

Many thanks for the information. I have mainly used earlier different apps and still a rookie with Affinity range. Therefore, it takes couple of moments before getting familiar with all details.