Hi. New on AD. I opened a few times, but still trying to find my way (too long on AI). 

I exported a 2D drawing from Rhino as a PDF (since AI is not supported). I would like to assign different thicknesses to some of the lines of my drawing. 

The drawing lines are not joined in Rhino. When I open the PDF in AD the sketch looks to be all merged (using black arrow). Using the white arrow I just have too many nodes in every line to select them one by one, not even sure if this is the way. 

I would like to ask for help in this matter.

Kind regards , 

Look into the AD layers panel and how the imported sketch is represented there. Select the lines layers of interest there and alter their strokes etc.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.7.1 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.7.1 ◆ OSX El Capitan

14 minutes ago, v_kyr said:

Look into the AD layers panel and how the imported sketch is represented there. Select the lines layers of interest there and alter their strokes etc.

There is one layer with everything in it. 

Then the Rhino software probably exports all the vectors as one connected path. You can also try SVG as an exchange format, in order to see if it's the same then and as far as Rhino supports that format for exporting.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.7.1 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.7.1 ◆ OSX El Capitan

22 hours ago, v_kyr said:

Then the Rhino software probably exports all the vectors as one connected path. You can also try SVG as an exchange format, in order to see if it's the same then and as far as Rhino supports that format for exporting.

I am giving a try to Rhino 6, apparently works much better in terms of wrapping the lines into PDF. Now AD do not struggle anymore.

Thanks