sexytuan

Not work on win10 1903 18362.239 (AD 1.7.2.445)

It is an all version problem of AD. Crushed after opened. If Compatible Mode windows 8 is checked, it can start but work difficultly with low fps and wrong east-asia fonts displayed and unknown dead.

I change the drivers of intel and nvidia,but it did not work.I also reinstall AD.

Please fix the problem soon, I've installed two new betas since the problem appeared, so this time I have to point it out. It reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally influences my experience.

Hi sexytuan,

Could you go to %appdata%\Affinity\Designer\1.0 (Beta)\CrashReports\Reports\ and attach a copy of the crash reports that are in this folder please?

Once you've done that can you then go to %appdata%\Affinity\Designer\ and rename the '1.0 (Beta)' folder to '1.0 (Beta) Old' and then try starting the app. If that does work could you then zip up a copy of the 1.0 (Beta) Old folder and then attach that please?

Thanks!

EDIT: In addition to that have you kept the install path as default or modified it? If you've modified it, where have you installed it to?

8 hours ago, sexytuan said:

It is an all version problem of AD. Crushed after opened. If Compatible Mode windows 8 is checked, it can start but work difficultly with low fps and wrong east-asia fonts displayed and unknown dead.

I change the drivers of intel and nvidia,but it did not work.I also reinstall AD.

Please fix the problem soon, I've installed two new betas since the problem appeared, so this time I have to point it out. It reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally influences my experience.

I'm on 1903, and not experiencing the issue you describe. Have you checked whether you're running any third party software which can cause problems?