You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Problemwith text flow in 4 linked frames

I am trying to recreate a layout in Affinity Publisher that has been sent to me which includes 4 linked text frames, the second frame had a nevy blue background so the colour of the text has to be changed to white in that frame, in the rest it is black. The problem is that I finf it difficult to get the text to flow freely. In the the first box and second box it is tightly leaded but in the third and fourth boxes the leading is much looser with big spaces between the lines. How do I get the spacing of the lines to be even and the same in all four boxes

Edited by Tony Goldman
did not specify product

For spacing within text frames there are at least 2 spots in the UI for each of baseline grid, leading and frame inset.
Also, if a frame became sized manually with the outer handle in the bottom right corner various values may became influenced.

You could show a screenshot or upload your document to make it more visible what might have been applied.

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1