Posted (edited)

Hi there,

I would love to know how to design and create a printable wall planner with my own photos for next year.  I currently have Affinity Photo in which to do this.

Any suggestions or pointers would be appreciated.  I love teaching clips as a way of learning..

With thanks

Artpix

Edited by Artpix
Capital letter adjustment

Hi Artpix and Welcome to the Forums,

Really depends on the type of wall planner you want to create.

You can start a blank document and use File>Place to bring in your images but we don't have a table tool for the table/grid part that year planners have.   You could always look for an image online which contains the layout and place that over the top of your images.  You could also manually use the Pen Tool and draw in the needed segments or the other option, place text boxes with headings where needed.

I'm sure if anyone else has another method, they will post shortly :) 

Hi stokerg,

Thank you for your response.

It was a year planner that I was referring to.  I'll give your suggestions a try and see how I get on.

Meanwhile, if any other ideas pop up, I would be interested too. :)

Thanks v_kyr, 

I have checked this site out, but would like to make something from scratch.  If you have any other ideas on how I could do this, I would appreciate it.

AP :35_thinking:

Thank you @Joachim_L 

Affinity Publisher looks very intuitive too.  The tables option allows you to create one manually.

Just the ticket! :D one excited newbie.......

20 minutes ago, Artpix said:

Affinity Publisher looks very intuitive too.

You can try it for free for ten consecutive days: https://affin.co/publishertrial

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.2.471 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.2.153 • Designer for iPad 1.7.2.6 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)