When rotating the canvas (View - Rotate Left/Right) the artwork previews/appears pixelated and distorted on the artboard - almost like the strokes and objects get fuzzy outlines.
I'm not sure if it's a bug, but its been present since the day I started using Designer and Photo - even vector shapes get jagged edge previews when the canvas is rotated.
I've attached a preview to show what I mean (you may need to zoom in to have a better look), but I'm sure anyone who has used the canvas rotation feature is aware of this.
Is there a way to fix this? Any help would be appreciated. :)

Screenshot 2019-08-13 at 11.53.38.png

Screenshot 2019-08-13 at 11.54.13.png

5 minutes ago, MEB said:

Hi ChristiduToit,
Go to Affinity Preferences, Performance section and check if you have Bilinear (Best Quality) set in the View Quality dropdown. Set it like so in case it's not.

@MEB I have it set to that by default and haven't changed it. I don't have a retina display, could this be part of the issue?
Other apps with canvas rotation (Photoshop, Clip Studio Paint, Sketchbook Pro, ArtStudio Pro, Medibang Paint, etc) don't display this way when rotating, only when using Designer and Photo. 
I don't have a retina display (21 inch iMac with an HD display) - could this be part of the problem perhaps?
If so, are there any settings I could change?

I remember seeing this prior to 1.7 on my iPad as well, but it seems to have been resolved since the update.