You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Text doesn't wrap in .458

• Staff

Hi @jrkay,

I've split this off into its own thread.

Setting up a wrap similar to what you've shown seems to wrap for me. Can you upload your document to this forum (or here if you'd prefer to keep it private) and I can take a look

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

29 minutes ago, Jon P said:

Hi @jrkay,

I've split this off into its own thread.

Setting up a wrap similar to what you've shown seems to wrap for me. Can you upload your document to this forum (or here if you'd prefer to keep it private) and I can take a look

Text wrap is working perfectly in Beta 458 on my Mac.

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.3.
MacBook Pro 13" 2020, Apple M1 chip, 16GB unified memory, 256GB  SSD storage
,  Ventura 13.6.   Publisher, Photo, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.1.1.  
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 16.6.1); Apple pencil.  
Wired and bluetooth mice and keyboards.9_9

Same here. Just tried it on an existing and a new doc.

--------------------

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020 i7 72GB) • AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB • macOS Sonoma
MacBook Pro, 13", M1 2020 • 16 GB • macOS Sonoma
iPad Air 2022

• Staff

@jrkay Looking at the image on top of the text frame on page 8/9 the frame is set to "Ignore Text Wraps" which is why it isn't wrapping.

View > Studio > Text Frame to change this.

@nwhit If you can reproduce wrapping failing on a new document can you attach it or let me know the recipe? Or were you replying to jmwellborne and saying it worked fine for yourself?

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

4 hours ago, Jon P said:

@jrkay Looking at the image on top of the text frame on page 8/9 the frame is set to "Ignore Text Wraps" which is why it isn't wrapping.

View > Studio > Text Frame to change this.

@nwhit If you can reproduce wrapping failing on a new document can you attach it or let me know the recipe? Or were you replying to jmwellborne and saying it worked fine for yourself?

Thanks

Was replying to OP that there was no problem with text wrap for me in the new beta.

--------------------

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020 i7 72GB) • AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB • macOS Sonoma
MacBook Pro, 13", M1 2020 • 16 GB • macOS Sonoma
iPad Air 2022

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.