You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Designer does not open properly (blank screen only)

Hello,

I'm unable to open Designer. I don't know when this problem started - I didn't use it for a while and then when I tried opening recently it wouldn't. I've uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled, but no change.

Attaching pictures of what it looks like when starting up and in the task manager.

I really need this to work urgently as I need to create graphics for coming Friday so any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Sarah

affinity1.png

affinity2.png

2 hours ago, Mark Ingram said:

Do you have Duet Display installed? Or any other software on this list:

I did have Duet Display installed! Just uninstalled it and it's working perfectly now. I only needed Duet for a one-off project, so not an issue for me to get rid of it - still worth fixing in the future I think? Thanks a lot!

1 hour ago, sarah37 said:

I did have Duet Display installed! Just uninstalled it and it's working perfectly now. I only needed Duet for a one-off project, so not an issue for me to get rid of it - still worth fixing in the future I think? Thanks a lot!

Good, I'm glad it's working again for you! There isn't anything for us to fix - it's Duet Display that is caused the problem, and I believe it has now been fixed (by them) in later versions (in case you ever need to install it again).