Erider

Export an artboard don't export bleed

Hi everybody,

I'm facing a problem both with Affinity 1.7.1.404 and last Beta 1.7.2.445 with Windows 10 64bits .

When I want to export an artboard with a bleed, it's filled with white and not with its content.
I did some research on the forum without finding similar cases.

A video is better than a long speech.

Have you ever encountered this problem? Do you have a solution ?

Thank you all ! :)

I'm struggling with this issue as well and it's probably the biggest speed bump I've hit with Affinity Designer since day one, given that I can't export commissioned print work to the required spec.

I could write a longer post airing my frustration, but I don't want to clog up the forum with extraneous ranting.

@Sean P Is there any way of knowing when a fix is likely to be implemented and released?

I totally agree with you @simonlayfield ... I do not understand how the dev team could let such a huge bug pass ...

The solution I use to work around the problem is to resize the document taking into account bleeds and place guides or lines but it requires to complicate life at time of export ...