You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Trivia: Gwyn Jones, who co-founded Vistaprint, was the founder of the company that now produces the Affinity apps.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

1 hour ago, ashf said:

@Alfred Have you used Vistaprint to print a pdf made with Affinity?

Sorry, I’m afraid not.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Hi,

Did create my business cards in Affinity Designer and exported as PDF. At Vista Print there was a problem with the PDF (strange circles appeared on the cards and the arrow up icon was not really visible) They solved it at Vista Print by converting the PDF's (front and back) in a TIFF.  I made cards in the Netherlands and Belgium and the result was always the same.

I attached an image of the Belgium Vista Print page with my cards all looks OK but when it's printed from a PDF it get artifacts. Never knew if it was Affinity or Vistaprint creating the problems.

Regards,

David

vista-print.png

I tried Vistaprint years ago - Ps-designed upload. Was okay, but now I would choose other print-services. Some of them are offering templates (example). Whitewall has been so kind and checked my APublisher-designed layout if I got all specs ready to print. And they are thinking about offering templates for APublisher. So: Keep fingers crossed... 

Greetings from Germany

Micha

Please excuse my bad english. I learned it at school over thirty years ago. If you don't use it (regularly), you'll loose it.

Windows 10 & iPadOS: Affinity Suite (v1 and v2), all Workbooks (v1, german language), some content-packages