You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher is crashing when I try and save

hey all - 

I have been using Publisher on the trial and upgraded this evening as I have been loving it. That said, the document I have been working on crashed earlier and now when I try and save any changes, the application quits. There is recovery data that takes me back to where I was, but I don't seem to be able to add anything new and have it save. I have tried saving as a new document but the Save progress bar appears and then the application crashes to desktop.

I have no idea how to trouble-shoot this at all - as I can open it but can't save, should i cop the content into a new document and hope for the best, or is there a better way to trouble shoot this?

Thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, Lee D said:

If you can PM me a link to your file I can have a look, does the document have any linked resources?

Thank you - just shot your the file I've been working on and yes, it does have a bunch of linked resources.

I just tried installing Affinity on my work laptop to see if it was a machine-specific issue but even with a fresh install, opening that file and then trying to Save or Save As just causes the file to unceremoniously crash to desktop.

Edited by Bojanglez