You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi, does Affinity allow for:

1. Overprint - I need to overprint certain colours for final print output.

2. Overprint Preview

3. Separations Preview - this is vital in seeing the final output of colours prior to going to print (other than printing physical seps).

4. Spot Colours - In the interim, does Affinity support spot colours - even if its not Pantone Book colours, I then can name it a pantone for the printers reference.

• 5 weeks later...

I've done a few pieces in AD now and really want to use them as the finished pieces for print but not sure how the printing houses will go for spot colours, metallics and high build/clear varnish etc. Any tips, suggestions or case studies of AD being used in pro-print situations?

I'm using a 27" 5K Imac and with the problems Adobe are having with the GPU on 5K the contrast between AD & AI is day and night, Illustrator feels bloated and sluggish compared to the zippy newcomer!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...