You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

A lot of users, myself included, often create custom brushes and assets to use with Affinity Apps.

With the release of Affinity Publisher (especially with StudioLink) I find it quite tedious to install the newly created brushes and assets individually into every app since I do switch between them quite regularly and need all my tools available. 

It would be really nice that when you install/delete assets and brushes in any one of the Affinity apps that they are automatically loaded/available/updated in the other apps.

:)

Example scenario:

As an illustrator, I often create new custom brushes for projects. If I created a custom raster brush in Photo, but then needed to switch to Designer for vector work, I'd need to open Photo, save the brush, open Designer and then load the new brush in the Pixel Persona. Then when I switch to Publisher for layout, I would need to switch to the Photo Persona via StudioLink and reload the brush there too if I wanted to do a few finishing touch-ups. If I then made a few small tweaks to the brush, perhaps some small improvements (such as tweaking the pressure curve for the size jitter), I would need to repeat the entire process all over again. The same goes for Assets, and more. It can quickly become very time consuming.

It would be incredibly useful to have a universal folder where the brushes/assets are stored so that they automatically update across the board when you customise or add them.
Obviously this wouldn't be applicable on iPad, but I think it would be incredibly innovative and useful on desktop, and a huge time saver in anyone's workflow.

That way you'd only need to load, say, a raster brush once in Photo, and then automatically have it available in Designer's Pixel Persona and Publisher's Photo Persona.
Same goes for vector brushes, assets, macros, swatches, styles, etc.