You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Does Publisher have a way to gather all the resources a document is using eg. fonts and images and export them to a folder?

I want to share a Publisher document so they can edit it and then they can send it back to me.

OSX 10.14.6 iMac 21.5-inch, Late 2012, 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5, 8gb RAM
Affinity Designer, Photo and Publisher

24 minutes ago, stokerg said:

but i do believe

Believe? :D Give her / him / etc. a print-out (or file) from the roadmap for Publisher. Or even better: Share your roadmaps with all of us. ;)

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

19 hours ago, Joachim_L said:

Share your roadmaps with all of us. 

Given what posts and responses have occurred with previous versions of Roadmaps, it is quite possible that Serif will not go that way anymore.

Affinity Store (MSI/EXE): Affinity Suite (ADe, APh, APu) 2.4.0.2301
Dell OptiPlex 7060, i5-8500 3.00 GHz, 16 GB, Intel UHD Graphics 630, Dell P2417H 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Dell Latitude E5570, i5-6440HQ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics 530, 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Intel NUC5PGYH, Pentium N3700 2.40 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics, EIZO EV2456 1920 x 1200, Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H1, Build 19043.2130.

8 hours ago, Pšenda said:

Given what posts and responses have occurred with previous versions of Roadmap, it is quite possible that Serif will not go that way anymore.

For future and established customers a roadmap would be nice, but I can imagine why there is no roadmap. No roadmap lifts the pressure from the developers to bring feature x in version y at date z. For a small team servicing three platforms and a software range which is heavily tied together it won't be easy to develop the software I guess.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

23 hours ago, Pšenda said:

Given what posts and responses have occurred with previous versions of Roadmaps, it is quite possible that Serif will not go that way anymore.

Another related reason for not making their internal roadmap publicly available is it is probably much more convoluted than users think, not so much a single 'road' that they will transverse linearly from start to finish but much more like a real roadmap with dozens of roads they could take between point A & point B, each with its own advantages & disadvantages ... except it is really 3 interrelated roadmaps for their three existing 'vehicles' (& possibly a forth for the Affinity DAM) ... & some of the roads are still in the planning stages or under construction! :o

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7