Hey everyone i want to change my canon 70d with canon 80d so i need to feedback about it. Like what about battery life, camera result etc..

Hi @Alic John, Welcome to the Affinity Forums.

This is probably not a good web board to find the answers you're looking for. These forums are for Serif's Affinity Products. You'll have a lot better chance of getting useful information on forums that have review sections. FWIW I was in your shoes when Canon first released the 80D. I also have a 70D. I wanted the newer 80D badly, until I spent a lot of time reading reviews and comparisons between the 70D and 80D. What I learned was there's just not that much difference, not enough to warrant me buying the 80D. For my use, I''m looking at a 7D MarkII.

Here's a web board that I frequent Photography-On-The-Net

Comparisons Google Search Canon 70D vs 80D . You should find plenty of reviews also.

Affinity Photo 1.7.2.471 ; Affinity Photo Beta 1.7.2.464; Win10 Home Version:1903, Build: 18362.207: Intel Core i7-4770, 3.90GHz, 32GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 645, 3-Internal HDD (1 Crucial MX5000 1TB, 1-Crucial MX5000 500GB, 1-WD 1 TB), 4 External HDD

26 minutes ago, Ron P. said:

I was in your shoes

Hot shoes? ears.gif

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.3.481 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.3.155 • Designer for iPad 1.7.3.1 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)