Sign in to follow this  
Pure!

[Paragraph style problem]

hi,

I have some new problem, when I setting paragraph style, I set it center then I use style only text effective ignore position

Picture 1 [ Style from my setting]

Picture 2 when I use, How to solve?

1.png

2.png

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking, but as far as I know, the vertical alignment of text is not controlled by paragraph styles.

It's controlled by that button in the Context Toolbar, or by the corresponding settings in either the Text Frame studio panel or the Table studio panel. As you seem to be dealing with tables, I would suggest View > Studio > Table as the most appropriate spot to set that option.

Edit: Or, see my post in your other topic for an additional suggestion, using Table Formats.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.239), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.464 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.4464 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.458 Beta

As Walt mentioned, vertical alignment is not controlled by a paragraph style The default vertical alignment in table cells seems to be Top but you can edit the Default Table format (in Table Formats Studio panel) so that the default vertical formatting for cells becomes e.g. Middle, and then you override this by specifying vertical alignment option for selected cells either from the toolbar, Table panel, or Text frame panel. .