You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Capture One not finding Affinity Photo

I use Capture One as my raw editor and use Affinity Photo for big edits.  In Capture One, I normally use the command "Edit with" then choose Affinity Photo.

The problem is that after the last update, and installing Affinity Publisher, Capture One can't "find" Affinity Photo.  It can find Affinity Publisher - but not Affinity Photo.  Capture One says its not their problem.

Any help available?  

Hi, look to C1 Pre-Settings/ PLUGINS if using C1-12 and mark AfPh. 

Or look in "Edit with" in the field where you find AfPub down to: Other. Reg. lars

Edited by larsh
Pre-Setting/ PLUGINS

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2 

• 4 months later...

I'm also having the exact issue described. Latest version of Capture One and Affinity Photo.

Affinity will not show up through Preferences>plugins or [right click]>Edit With

I can get find it when I select [right click]>Edit With>Browse but I really want to eliminate those extra clicks on large jobs.

• 6 months later...

How were you able to solve this, Dan (or anyone)? I'm currently having the same issue as you describe. I have even tried browsing to find the app in the system files to select it from there, but after choosing it, it almost looks like it is going to work because the export pop-up prompt comes up. But after I select all my settings, It just creates a PSD file within C1 and nothing opens in affinity. Any help is appreciated!