You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

PDF Export Problem

I see in the URL that the file is getting saved with your intended file name  in your shared drive (despite the fact that the url gets typed in the needed format, but I'm sure that in the hard drive or network drive, it is written correctly) . What is not updating (well, it is ! Is actually the file name it had before importing, as an illustrator or corel file, or the file name you gave it by saving just after the import, or maybe a meta tag introduced in that other app) is the browser title of  the pdf file (so, you see the browser's title area with the name you gave your Publisher native file once first saved right after imported from Illustrator or Corel).

So, I believe that you imported from illustrator or corel that document, and it seems you would need to change the title meta data tag through Publisher. I don't have that app yet. So I dunno if it is possible, there. The crude way would be, as a very final step (not to edit it in the middle of the project, as surely is a very destructive workflow) , export as PDF in the most "vector friendly " way, then re-import, and then export. As it might delete the title tag which seems is not treated or handled by Affinity. But maybe you could edit it through meta data handling in Publisher. I only have Designer and Photo, so, I dunno.

Surely sth that the staff might want to address, anyway.

AD, AP and APub. V1.10.6 and V2.4 Windows 10 and Windows 11. 
Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM,  RTX 3060 12GB, Wacom Intuos XL, Wacom L. Eizo ColorEdge CS 2420 monitor. Windows 10 Pro.
(Laptop) HP Omen 16-b1010ns 12700H, 32GB DDR5, nVidia RTX 3060 6GB + Huion Kamvas 22 pen display, Windows 11 Pro.

Thinking it better... I believe the browser title tag is using the file name it had as an illustrator or corel file, the file you imported, or, the title tag was generated in one of those apps (or another one) internally as part of the meta data. Rather than what I firstly (but this is all a not really educated guess) supposed, of it being the name you first gave the affinity file after import (as that surely makes no sense). Anyway, I don't have publisher yet, have only used the beta in a pair of projects, lol

Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM,  RTX 3060 12GB, Wacom Intuos XL, Wacom L. Eizo ColorEdge CS 2420 monitor. Windows 10 Pro.
(Laptop) HP Omen 16-b1010ns 12700H, 32GB DDR5, nVidia RTX 3060 6GB + Huion Kamvas 22 pen display, Windows 11 Pro.

Fantastic ! Great work there !