Sign in to follow this  
LOGerin1

File Manager UI Conept

Nice work.
One thing I noticed was that you seem to use rectangles to construct the layout quite often.
Guides could be useful here but if you’re comfortable working your way then that’s absolutely fine.
I only mention it in case anyone reading this hasn’t tried using guides (or doesn’t know about them).
One very minor issue is that all of the files look the same; same name, same date and same size. As I said that’s a minor issue but worth considering for future work, especially work that is used in a professional presentation. (And 24KB will only get you around 1 second of audio at 192Kbps. That’s nit-picking but some people do notice these things.)
All said and done though, a good-looking interface.

2 hours ago, GarryP said:

Nice work.
One thing I noticed was that you seem to use rectangles to construct the layout quite often.
Guides could be useful here but if you’re comfortable working your way then that’s absolutely fine.
I only mention it in case anyone reading this hasn’t tried using guides (or doesn’t know about them).
One very minor issue is that all of the files look the same; same name, same date and same size. As I said that’s a minor issue but worth considering for future work, especially work that is used in a professional presentation. (And 24KB will only get you around 1 second of audio at 192Kbps. That’s nit-picking but some people do notice these things.)
All said and done though, a good-looking interface.

Thank you for your opinion! :D

I have a lot of bad habits in graphic design. I use rectangles too often and don't name objects. I don't use guides because in my opinion affinity designer should have a separate studio for easy manage them. I will work on my habits in next projects. :)

You’re welcome.
Personally I think a persona for page layout functions – guides, grids etc. – would be a nice thing to have but I don’t know how well it would work in conjunction with Publisher which has master pages (each of which can have their own guides etc.).
I’ve added a new thread to see if the idea has any traction: https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/94513-would-it-make-sense-have-a-“layout-persona”/