You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Beta (1.7.2.149 - RC1) isn't loading layers

Hi there, I am very unhappy with this RC1 ... look at the picture. All layers active, but only one is displayed. Also the blend modes don't work properly! In APh 1.7.1 everything is fine ... and in beta .146 and .147 it was, too! --- Also, my trackpad hasn't worked since I started using RC1. I will delete it.

1.7.2_RC1.png

iMac 2017, 16 GB RAM, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB, MacOS Ventura 13.6.6 (22G630) - Affinity V2-Universallizenz 

• Staff

Hi Puck,

I'm not sure why this is happening for you but it is absolutely fine for me. Did you get chance to try any other documents?

Can you explain what you mean when you say the blend modes aren't working? Does nothing happen or do they look unexpected? 

On 7/31/2019 at 1:57 PM, Chris B said:

Hi Puck,

I'm not sure why this is happening for you but it is absolutely fine for me. Did you get chance to try any other documents?

Can you explain what you mean when you say the blend modes aren't working? Does nothing happen or do they look unexpected? 

Chris, you saw my video, didn't you? I had to hide it because of legal reasons but it's still visible to the moderators, isn't it? Any idea what's wrong with the blend modes?

iMac 2017, 16 GB RAM, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB, MacOS Ventura 13.6.6 (22G630) - Affinity V2-Universallizenz 

• Staff

Puck, sorry this may have to wait till next week,unless @Andy Somerfield has an idea about it first.

@Sean P

Can you look at this on Monday, as Chris is now off  work for a short while.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

15 hours ago, Patrick Connor said:

Puck, sorry this may have to wait till next week,unless @Andy Somerfield has an idea about it first.

@Sean P

Can you look at this on Monday, as Chris is now off  work for a short while.

Okay, see you on Monday :) Have a nice weekend!

18 hours ago, Andy Somerfield said:

Hi,

Thanks for the heads up with this issue - we believe it to be fixed in build 150. 

Andy.

You're welcome Andy :)Both of my problems have been fixed. Well done!

Puck

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.