You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Why does AD for Windows have IOS12 icons

I just purchased another Affinity product, Designer for Windows. When installing, it never asked me for my product code and I don't see anywhere that it is listed. Also, at the upper left in the Assets tab there is a heading for IOS12 and some of the selections are for Apple Pay, iPhone X bars and tabs, etc. And none of the tools on the left hand side are available (they are all greyed out). Unless I have done something really wrong, this looks like Twilight Zone stuff. I tried uninstalling and re-installing but it's the same. I am including a picture of what I am seeing.

Affinity Designer IOS12 on Windows.JPG

its there as an example and in case you want to create mockups for IOS 12 screens.
If you want to get rid of the included icons/assets, click on the hamburger icon and select delete category.

To be able to use the tools, you have to have a document open, go to file-> New , change the settings to what you need it for, press OK and you can start working.

Sketchbook (with Affinity Suite usage) | timurariman.com | https://bansheebyte.artstation.com/store

Windows 11 Pro - 22H2 | Ryzen 5800X3D | RTX 3090 - 24GB | 128GB |
Main SSD with 1TB | SSD 4TB | PCIe SSD 256GB (configured as Scratch disk) |