You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Countless times I receive errors that and the app crashes when I save my work. Also, when I export my work as a different file type or try to load a file already saved I receive an error that the file is lost and needs to be recovered. Please fix this. It is unspeakably annoying and makes me want a refund and to never use the product again.

Edited by mat223740

• Staff

Hi mat223740,

Welcome to the forums :)

I'm very sorry to hear this, it certainly isn't a universal issue so I'm going to need more details to investigate this. If you create a new document, add a quick shape then save the document, do you see any error messages? If you export this document do you see any? If you could provide screenshots of any error messages you're seeing this would certainly be useful.

Could you upload a copy of a file that shows the error when you're loading it?

Are you on Mac or Windows please? I'd like to see some crash logs from your machine however the location of these differs depending on the platform.

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

• Staff

Thanks for that :)Please go to Applications > Utilities and open the Console app. Crash Reports from our apps can be found in the User Reports section. You can Right Click the required Crash Report and select Reveal in Finder.

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

• Staff

Thanks for that, are you saving to an external storage device or a cloud service?

Please note -

Many thanks!