m.vlad

Transparency tool not working on raster layers

The Transparency Tool does not work on Pixel Layers, only Vector Layers, Image Layers and Text Layers.

Ignoring the test document shown, what exactly do you want to do, there may be a workaround?

Due to the ongoing Brexit negotiations, punctuation, spelling and grammar will be used sparingly until further notice.

Just now, carl123 said:

The Transparency Tool does not work on Pixel Layers, only Vector Layers, Image Layers and Text Layers.

Ignoring the test document shown, what exactly do you want to do, there may be a workaround?

That's weird, why would it not work on image layers and not pixel layers? I thought it was a bug.

I needed to erase something and I wanted to do it in a nondestructive way and Transparency seemed to be the easiest way. 

Mădălin Vlad
Graphic Designer

1 minute ago, mvlad said:

I needed to erase something and I wanted to do it in a nondestructive way and Transparency seemed to be the easiest way. 

If you add a Mask to the pixel layer you can erase non-destructively on the mask

Due to the ongoing Brexit negotiations, punctuation, spelling and grammar will be used sparingly until further notice.

On 7/30/2019 at 9:55 PM, GRAFKOM said:

This is stupid, but just group the raster (yes, only this one object) and the transparency tool will work.

tested and working :)