I have a number of multi-page AFPUB files that make up various parts of a ~200 page book. I know there's no 'Book' feature - like InDesign - but wondered if there's any way to batch the export-to-pdf stage? I'm thinking similar to how you might use the Batch feature in AF Photo - to save me exporting each one-by-one. 

I can automate the newly-created PDF's to merge to one whole after this easily enough - although a 'Book' setup to do this all in one process would be really awesome...

Thanks for any help/suggestions in advance.

No there aren't any such batch export options so far. Actually you have to take third party PDF software for this purpose.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.7.1 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.7.1 ◆ OSX El Capitan

45 minutes ago, v_kyr said:

No there aren't any such batch export options so far. Actually you have to take third party PDF software for this purpose.

3rd-party software ... can you elaborate on this? 

Try some third party PDF tools which allow to automate an customized export of PDF pages, single pages or ranges etc.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.7.1 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.7.1 ◆ OSX El Capitan